American Tribal Style Belly Dance has intrigued audiences worldwide for deades. The combination of traditional folkloric dances with belly dance and modern dance forms has given birth to a colourful subculture.
Tribal style and Tribal Fusion Belly Dance promotes creativity and embraces diversity. Tribal costumes, movement and music range from folk and tradionalto urban and modern, giving the artists great freedom of expression and keeps the style ever evolving.
Tribal Renaissance showcases some of the most popular and respected names in this genre performing to eclectic music from Mosavo, Drumspyder, Knossos, Maduro and more!
1. Zoe Jakes; Welcome Ceremony
2. Susan Frankovich: Across the Bosphorus
3. Frederique: Drum Seduction
4. Princess Farhana: Lonely Star of by the Sea
5. Ava Fleming: Uncovered Ecstasy
6. Mira Betz; Rumi's Passion
7. The Nekyia; Pure Catnip
8. Elizabeth Strong: Istanbul Cingene
9. Sashi: Black Bedouin
10. Jill Parker: Lamma Bada
11. Kami Liddle: Drum Roots
12. Monica Fernandez: Sekmetron
Running time 55. mins